Paul Niggebrugge – Founder and President
– Coached Caravel Academy Baseball Team for 30 years, won 4 State Championships and Qualified for State Tournament 27 out of 30 years.
– Delaware 4th all-time with 400+ wins.
– 2016 Delaware Baseball Hall of Fame Inductee.
– Director of Player Development and Instruction for the Akadema DE Warriors BBA Developmental Travel Baseball Organization
– Currently a Nationally recognized trusted authority in Batting, Pitching and the Mental Game Coaching – Clinician, Evaluator, Educator and Coach providing instruction or information in over 30 states and 2 countries.
– Pitching,Hitting, Sports Psychologists I Have Worked, Interviewed, Associated with: Ripkens, Perry Husband, Bill Thurston, Brent Strom, Dr.Tom House, Alan Jaeger, Paul Nyman, Ron Wolforth, Tony Abbatine, Ben Boulware, Mike Epstein, Joe Barth, Phil Donley, Jim Meier, Dr.Tom Hanson, Gary Ward, Don Slaught, Coop DeRenne, John Pickman, Brian Cain, Paul Manieri, etc., at various player/coaches clinics.
– Lifetime “Student of the Game” and Learning – have Attended Numerous Seminars, Coaching Clinics, Workshops in Sports, Education and Motivation since 1980. Written Several Articles and Produced DVD on Batting.
– Married for 36 years, 6 Happy & Healthy Children
– Head Junior Varsity Baseball Coach at Caravel Academy since 2016
– 2015 graduate, Magna Cum Laude, of Ohio University with a bachelor’s degree in Sports Management. Ohio University has been consistently ranked as one of, if not the, top Sports Management school in the world!
– Has previously worked for the Wilmington Blue Rocks, 2015 NHL All-Star Game in Columbus OH, Cincinnati Bengals, Navigate Research Group, and Champs Sports
– Coach with the Akadema Warriors BBA Developmental Travel Baseball Organization since 2013 working with players from numerous states, ages 9-17 in grades 4-12
– Contributing editor for the Amazon.com bestselling book “Time For A Pitching Change” by Paul Niggebrugge
– 2012 graduate of Newark High School
– Also a fitness and nutrition guru and entrepreneur!
– Owner and co-founder of Love Your Body Nutrition (LYBN)
– American Association of Drugless Practitioners (AADP); Board Certified and Accredited
– Professional Holistic Health Coaching training and Certification from NYC- based Institute for Integrative Nutrition’s cutting edge Health Coach Training Program
– PHILOSOPHY: “Focus on the positive things in life and you’ll be shocked at how many more positive things start happening. But before you start to think you just got lucky, remember that it’s magic, and you made it yourself. Those who don’t believe in magic will never find it.” – Sophia Amoruso